Sage Video Tutorials Now Online
20 Sep 12
Understanding all the features and functions in Sage Accounts can be a significant undertaking. To help existing users, or educate new Sage users, the Cornerstone website now includes a series of helpful video tutorials which quickly show how to negotiate some of the most useful features of the software.
All videos are available by clicking here.
The video demos currently available include:
• Quick Search – demonstrating the Quick Search function that was added to Sage 50 in the 2012 version. The Quick Search function is available in multiple areas of the system and allows records to be located from lists with full or partial matching.
• Quick Print – showing where you can use Quick Print, how to use it and how to set default print layouts
• Financials Find – identifying how you can look up individual transactions with a partial or full match search
• Check Data – showing how to run an important regular monthly housekeeping task which helps users to identify any record errors in the system
• Chart of Accounts – demonstrating the way a chart of accounts (CoA) is structured and the range of nominal codes that sit within the Profit and Loss (P&L) and Balance Sheet (BS)
• Bank Reconciliation – showing how to find the account to reconcile, how to enter the statement reference, how to sort transactions and how to clear and match items
For more information about Sage, or to discuss your Sage requirements please call 0845 600 2008.