Sage 2012 Released
15 Aug 11
Keeping your Sage software up-to-date is an important task. By using the latest version you can be sure that you are getting the best out of your accounting package. The newest version of Sage, released on 1st August 2011, offers significant benefits to users including:
• Improved Data Conversion Tools – to import and convert data simply
• Lock Date Option – to provide increased financial control
• Chart of Accounts Flexibility – including an increased number of pre-configured Chart of Accounts structures and nominal codes enabling you to see progress via the Chart of Accounts rather than having to run a financial management report
• Quick Search and Print – increased efficiency via the ability to conduct a quick search or quick print
• International Direct Payments – enabling suppliers to be paid seamlessly from within the software.
• Integration with Sage 50 Mobile – allowing anytime/anywhere access
The Sage team has also worked hard to improve the software’s stability and integrity, particularly in a multi-user environment, after customer feedback that the software could become quick slow to use.
Cornerstone is a fully accredited Sage partner. We provide friendly, helpful advice and are on hand to help you.
To order your Sage 2012 upgrade please contact us.