How well do you know your customers?
09 Jul 12
In the quest to know and understand customers, and attract new ones, most organisations appreciate the need for a first class CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. The latest CRM solutions are extremely intelligent and flexible – providing a hub into which all customer information to be stored.
Cornerstone is an accredited partner for Gold-Vision CRM – an impressive CRM package with an excellent set of features:
• Sales Management – enabling users to identify, analyse and track sales opportunities. The system can also hold multiple contacts under one company record, and multiple sales quotes under one sales opportunity
• Project Tracking – providing project templates or enabling users to set their own project stages and milestone dates as well as email the project team to keep activities on track
• Workflow Management – creating a powerful workflow process, allowing users to be guided through every part of a sales or fulfilment process, ensuring that each step is completed in turn and in the way the organisation requires.
• Integration with Microsoft Office – providing direct lookup access from Microsoft Outlook and automatic mail merges for standard business documents with Microsoft Word
• Email Marketing – offering built-in email marketing functionality and event management tools
One of the key benefits of Gold-Vision is that it can be fully configured to match the terminology used in a specific organisation. The system allows virtually every tab, field and screen to be changed, redesigned and renamed to suit the organisation’s needs. The entire system can also be relabelled so that it reflects the terms used in the business e.g. contacts can be referred to as customers, clients, patients and so on.
For more information about Gold-Vision please click here. To discuss your CRM requirements please call 0845 600 2008.