If you have recently introduced Sage to your business or have been using the software for many years, you may benefit from working with a Sage consultant to ensure it has been implemented correctly and that your staff are trained to use the software properly. You may simply want to revisit the set up (especially if it was some time ago) to check that the software still reflects the needs of your business today.
At Cornerstone we have a highly experienced team of Sage Consultants that have worked with the system for many years. The skills within the team cover the accounting/bookkeeping perspective as well as user based scenarios and can therefore provide insight and training at all levels of your business, dependent on the specific needs of the employee.
So if you are trying to get more out of your Sage software then Cornerstone can help.
Typical issues we work on with clients:
- You need better reports from the software and don’t know where to start
- You can’t make sense of the figures coming out of the software
- Forensic investigation into Sage
- Users not fully trained/require refresher training
- You want to know what more Sage can do for your business
- You need to set up new companies and need some advice on structure
- You need experienced people to help use the product during busy periods or to cover annual leave
- Or you simply want someone give the software a ‘health check’
If you need help in any of these areas or would like to discuss your requirements with one of our consultants, please contact us.